Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mrs.

Being Mrs. Nicole Shadle is certainly going to take some getting used to. I still find myself signing Leghart at times. Todd and I changed our bank accounts and I changed my name with work. I think I've changed my name in every place I need to. So I am officially Nicole Shadle for anyone who is concerned. While Todd and I were driving yesterday I got a phone call. When I answered the man said "Yes, Mrs. Shadle". Not used to that yet, but it definately made me smile! =)

Todd and I are finally getting settled into our house. Our den/computer room is almost cleaned and organized. We both went through boxes this morning and got everything in that room unpacked. Unfortunatley part of getting that room organized was taking even more stuff up into the loft. Oh well, we still have a month before school starts to get everything situated.

I'm enjoying my rental car. If I had to buy a new car at the moment I would definately look into the Hundyai (OkI haveNO idea how to spell that) Sonata... it rides really nice, its roomy, I like it. If you don't know why I have a rental... while we were on our honeymoon my sister was using my car (because hers burned up... another long story) and a lady ran a stop sign and wrecked into the drivers side. Luckily everyone is ok. My car is just being fixed because the door got all messed up.

OK, I'm once again rambling an I have some errands to do before my wonderful husband gets home from football.

No comments: