Monday, June 22, 2009

19 days

Less than 3 weeks until the wedding. It's so weird to think that we've been planning this wedding for almost a year now. It has really gone by so fast. I am so excited to stand before my family and friends and marry the one person that is perfect for me. We went to get our marraige license today. Good news... we passed, we're allowed to get married. Good thing, because with 19 days to go, I'm thinking my mom would be a little unhappy to be out all that money. =)
The house is coming along. We are down to cleaning and organizing. I cleaned the kitchen today and it actually looks like a kitchen! The living room is somewhat put together. Just trying to decorate by hanging pictures and accents around the room. Thursday I start moving my bedroom furniture in the house. We want to try and get everything done before the wedding, so we don't have to worry about it when we come home from the honeymoon. And yes, for those of you who are wondering, I will be sleeping on an air matress for the next few weeks! Anyway, the house is coming together and we're both excited to finally be able to sit and relax on our couch.
Wedding plans are coming along also. I try to cross a few things off my list each day. We're obviously down to the little things, but they can still be very stressful. I'm trying to keep my perspective and not stress out, but I admit sometimes it gets the best of me. No matter what, I know I love Todd, and we will get through all the chaos and be able to begin our new life together.

Got some family coming in town next week and I'm super excited to get to hang out and relax with them for a week before the wedding.

Todd's in a wedding this weekend. His good friend Jarrod and Lindsay are getting married up in Camfield. It's going to weird (good weird) to be at a wedding 2 weeks before ours. I will have all the same thoughts floating through my head that I'm sure Lindsay is thinking right now.

I'll try to post pics of the house soon...

No comments: