Sunday, June 28, 2009

ReALiZaTioN


Over the weekend, Todd's was a groomsman in his friends wedding. We went up for the weekend to hang out with everyone. The wedding and reception were nice. It really made everything real. I am getting married in 2 weeks! I know I say it every blog, but it seems like we just got engaged. I can't believe we are getting married in just 2 weeks. These two weeks are going to fly by and we will be getting ready for the big day before we know it. Todd and I are trying to relax and enjoy the next few weeks so we can be relaxed and calm for the wedding. I want to take in every moment. I already know it's going to go by fast, so I want to make sure I am taking each moment in. =) It's so exciting. I have my "wedding to-do list" sitting on my desk. There are a few things left on it, which we are trying to get done this week.


House is still coming along. My mom hung our curtains in our bedroom and the valances in our kitchen. We have one room left to get curtains! We moved my bedroom set to the new house, so we are starting to get our room in order. Also on the to do list for the next two weeks is to finish getting the house ready and cleaned so we have less to do after the honeymoon. (which also adds packing for the honeymoon to the "to-do" list!)


The excitement will take place in just 2 weeks! I'm very excited... but also starting to get very nervous/anxious/jittery (sp?) and a lil overwhelmed... but I know it's going to be an awesome day and I'm so excited to share it with my family and friends.


No comments: